kdmhmd.myfanforum.org Forum Index kdmhmd.myfanforum.org

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

heer <3

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kdmhmd.myfanforum.org Forum Index -> Heer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
ImranKhanFAN



Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 6



PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: heer <3  Reply with quote

i jus love heer she is so beautiful and she looks awesome in pink what u guys say huh? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani



Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 72


Location: Pakistan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: heer <3 Reply with quote

ImranKhanFAN wrote:
i jus love heer she is so beautiful and she looks awesome in pink what u guys say huh? Wink
YA SHE IZ AWSUME ND SHE LOOK GUD IN PINK CUZ SHE ALWAYZ WEAR PINK DRESSES ND IT SUITS HER
_________________

Glitter Graphics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ImranKhanFAN



Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 6



PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: heer <3 Reply with quote

Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani wrote:
ImranKhanFAN wrote:
i jus love heer she is so beautiful and she looks awesome in pink what u guys say huh? Wink
YA SHE IZ AWSUME ND SHE LOOK GUD IN PINK CUZ SHE ALWAYZ WEAR PINK DRESSES ND IT SUITS HER

tottaly yaar it does i wanna see her in sari  Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani



Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 72


Location: Pakistan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: heer <3 Reply with quote

ImranKhanFAN wrote:
Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani wrote:
ImranKhanFAN wrote:
i jus love heer she is so beautiful and she looks awesome in pink what u guys say huh? Wink
YA SHE IZ AWSUME ND SHE LOOK GUD IN PINK CUZ SHE ALWAYZ WEAR PINK DRESSES ND IT SUITS HER

tottaly yaar it does i wanna see her in sari  Very Happy
Hmm I think Shalwar Kameez Suit Her Nd I also Wanna See Her In A Sar Par Pehle Shaadi Toh Ho Jayye Cuz Da Topic Iz Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dill
_________________

Glitter Graphics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ImranKhanFAN



Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 6



PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: heer <3 Reply with quote

Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani wrote:
ImranKhanFAN wrote:
Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani wrote:
ImranKhanFAN wrote:
i jus love heer she is so beautiful and she looks awesome in pink what u guys say huh? Wink
YA SHE IZ AWSUME ND SHE LOOK GUD IN PINK CUZ SHE ALWAYZ WEAR PINK DRESSES ND IT SUITS HER

tottaly yaar it does i wanna see her in sari  Very Happy
Hmm I think Shalwar Kameez Suit Her Nd I also Wanna See Her In A Sar Par Pehle Shaadi Toh Ho Jayye Cuz Da Topic Iz Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dill

SHE WUD LOOK GOOD IN ANYTHIN YAAR TO BEAUTFUL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani



Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 72


Location: Pakistan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: heer <3 Reply with quote

ImranKhanFAN wrote:
Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani wrote:
ImranKhanFAN wrote:
Rukha_Harshad's_Dewaani wrote:
ImranKhanFAN wrote:
i jus love heer she is so beautiful and she looks awesome in pink what u guys say huh? Wink
YA SHE IZ AWSUME ND SHE LOOK GUD IN PINK CUZ SHE ALWAYZ WEAR PINK DRESSES ND IT SUITS HER

tottaly yaar it does i wanna see her in sari  Very Happy
Hmm I think Shalwar Kameez Suit Her Nd I also Wanna See Her In A Sar Par Pehle Shaadi Toh Ho Jayye Cuz Da Topic Iz Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dill

SHE WUD LOOK GOOD IN ANYTHIN YAAR TO BEAUTFUL
Totally Agree
_________________

Glitter Graphics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
premeer



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Heer Reply with quote

Heer Look really good in pink alot! Very Happy

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kdmhmd.myfanforum.org Forum Index -> Heer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERA DIL 2008 .